- Key leadership position
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Purpose Led organisation
Established in 1974, Focal is a well-established, not for profit community service organisation operating across multiple locations throughout South East Queensland. With extensive experience in delivering person-centred support, our aim is to empower people with disability and ageing Australians, the opportunity to live a life of choice and independence.
Due to ongoing growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a people-centred, strategically minded Service Delivery Manger.
Based in the Western Suburbs and reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will oversee and direct the service delivery function for their area. As a skillful leader, practitioner and coach, you will possess a strong understanding of the importance, impact and implementation of a person centric model of practice.
At an operational level, this position will directly lead a team of service officers and indirectly lead a large support worker base. In addition, you will hold responsibility for the quality of services delivered to clients across different platforms ranging from one-on-one supports, Community Access to Supported Independent Living and Respite Services.
The Service Delivery Manager will lead Focal in seizing opportunities identified through market analysis, consumer feedback and stakeholder input. They will ensure that the service delivery team meets contractual obligations, service targets, compliance and all quality and safety standards whilst establishing and maintaining productive relationships with industry partners, local communities, state partners and clients and their families.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading high performing teams;
- Strong experience in the development and delivery of programs for people with physical, intellectual and developmental disability;
- Good working knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures and standards relating to the provision of disability services;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of disability sector funding including NDIS;
- Demonstrated leadership capability in strategic thinking, stakeholder management and budgetary responsibilities;
- Results orientated with a dedication to continually driving high levels of performance and service delivery;
- Commercially astute with an ability to think outside the box.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline such as Social Work, Psychology or a disability field would be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive and forward-thinking organisation committed to continuous improvement. With a people first culture, our organisation recognises the importance of maintaining healthy work/life balance. As a Not for Profit organisation, generous salary sacrifice arrangements apply. Remuneration will commensurate with experience and suitability.
If you believe you possess the required skills and qualifications to succeed in this role and would like to contribute to a purpose driven organisation, please apply now.